Get prominent year-round exposure via web and print in our signature branding program.
Our Leaders in Automation program kicks off in the January issue of Automation World. All companies running a full page ad (or equivalent in fractionals) in January will receive a free Leaders in Automation Profile Page in the issue, plus year-round exposure on AutomationWorld.com as described below.
- Company profile in the January issue. Detailed, full-page profile on your company, including company logo.
- A PDF of your profile can be downloaded for your own promotions.
- 50,000 print magazine circulation
- Digital Company Profile on AutomationWorld.com, with your logo, company profile, and content on your company.
- AutomationWorld.com receives 64,000+ unique site visits per month
- Drive more views of your YouTube videos with YouTube Amplify
- This program pulls from your YouTube library, displaying related videos throughout AutomationWorld.com
- Home page - Permanent company name link on the AutomationWorld.com.
- Pop-up data card displayed prominently on category pages and articles that correspond to your product category. Data card contains your logo, photo of key contact (e.g., CEO or VP/Sales & Marketing), editor-written enticement copy, a link to your profile and a link to your website.
- Named as a supporter of the David A. Harvey scholarship fund in Automation World magazine (a page of LIA logos in each issue) and distributed nationally.
- Use of the Leadership in Automation logo on your collateral and website.
- Receive a widget including the Leadership in Automation logo and blank space to add your company logo
New for 2022!:
- Real-time reporting through our new enhanced Editorial Engagement Reporting. See profile views and clicks, plus category activity Access through your Leadworks dashboard
- If you have a listing on our machine.tours website, your tour will show up in the top “Industry Leaders” section of the search results
- Coming March 2022 - Additional Converge features/upgrade (complimentary for Leaders participants, non-participants will be charged an annual fee for the following):
- The ability to export your data
- The ability to set up notifications when new data comes in
There are significant supply chain issues in the paper market, please see our billing policy for an update on terms for print cancellations.
The Automation World Brand Operations Manager will contact you with further instructions for print specs.
Featured Product: 344px by 258px
Featured Videos: 320px by 240px
Key Contact: 100 by 100px
Logo: 130px max width, 130px max height