Get prominent year-round exposure via web and print in our signature branding program.
Our Leaders in Automation program kicks off in the January issue of Automation World. All companies running a full page ad (or equivalent in fractionals) in January will receive a free Leaders in Automation Profile Page in the issue, plus year-round exposure on AutomationWorld.com as described below.
- Company profile in the January issue. Detailed, full-page profile on your company, including company logo.
- A PDF of your profile can be downloaded for your own promotions.
- 50,000 print magazine circulation
- Digital Company Profile on AutomationWorld.com, with your logo, company profile, and content on your company.
- AutomationWorld.com receives 64,000+ unique site visits per month
- Drive more views of your YouTube videos with YouTube Amplify
- This program pulls from your YouTube library, displaying related videos throughout AutomationWorld.com
- Home page - Permanent company name link on the AutomationWorld.com.
- Pop-up data card displayed prominently on category pages and articles that correspond to your product category. Data card contains your logo, photo of key contact (e.g., CEO or VP/Sales & Marketing), editor-written enticement copy, a link to your profile and a link to your website.
- Named as a supporter of the David A. Harvey scholarship fund in Automation World magazine (a page of LIA logos in each issue) and distributed nationally.
- Use of the Leadership in Automation logo on your collateral and website.
- Receive a widget including the Leadership in Automation logo and blank space to add your company logo
New for 2022!:
- Real-time reporting through our new enhanced Editorial Engagement Reporting. See profile views and clicks, plus category activity Access through your Leadworks dashboard
- If you have a listing on our machine.tours website, your tour will show up in the top “Industry Leaders” section of the search results
- Coming March 2022 - Additional Converge features/upgrade (complimentary for Leaders participants, non-participants will be charged an annual fee for the following):
- The ability to export your data
- The ability to set up notifications when new data comes in
SALES REPS SHOULD KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND:
The Automation World Brand Operations Manager will contact you with further instructions.