Reach show attendees via direct mail, using our new Targeted Direct Mail lists.
Today’s direct mail campaigns are different in many ways from the mass mailings of the past. Precisely-targeted and ideally suited to variable data printing, direct mail can be a highly effective tool in advancing your sales and marketing goals.
Now you can connect with your target PACK EXPO audience via direct mail post-show.
• Choose your target audience from our list of PACK EXPO attendees; filter by industry, buying interest, plant packaging processes and other key demographics.
• We'll confirm the size and send your list directly to your verified third-party mailing house.
• You work directly with the mailing house to monitor fulfillment.
• Purchased list can be used up to three times in a 12-month period.
• Need printing? We have fulfillment vendors who are also available to handle the printing of your piece, if desired.
• If you don't have a qualified mailing house, we can send your list to our pre-screened mailing house.
* this product is only offered post-show
There are significant supply chain issues in the paper market, please see our billing policy for an update on terms for print cancellations.
Here is the address of our pre-screened mailing house:
ITP - c/o Kevin Ness
200 S Chesnut St
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Here's why marketers are choosing direct mail:
• Direct mail is now highly targetable.
• Data analytics can help identify where prospects are in the marketing funnel, so messaging can be more relevant.
• Hyper-focused campaigns can be less expensive than traditional general message efforts.
• Digital printing and variable data capabilities enable personalized messaging.
• Longer shelf life than email … 17 days vs. seconds