PELV Talking Points
PELV & HCPE talking points:
- At this point PMMI is moving forward with PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO based on improving conditions. We will only hold the physical event if it can be done in a safe and productive way for the attendees and exhibitors. The PMMI staff and Board of Directors will continue to evaluate the situation and are targeting June as a final decision date.
- PMMI is planning for an in-person event in September with a digital component for those that cannot attend in person.
- There is an extensive health & safety plan in development following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and all federal, State and local directives. Updates on health & safety are posted on a dedicated page on our website: https://www.packexpolasvegas.com/health-and-safety
- Standard cancellation fees apply along with a standard priority penalty (50 spots).
- If the show is canceled, we will offer the same options as we did for 2020 – refund or credit – This will only be available to those exhibitors that are still contracted for the show (not cancelled exhibitors)
- PMMI is surveying end-users quarterly leading up to the show to determine their ability and willingness to attend the in-person event. Preliminary data from our Q1 survey shows that in person trade shows are the number one resource for end-users sourcing packaging and processing machinery, and 76% of respondents indicated they plan to attend in-person events in the next year.